By Trimedic-Inc | March 25, 2020
The test is to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19), which is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
This kit is a rapid test designed for the qualitative presumptive detection of specific IgM and IgG to 2019 novel coronavirus (nCoV). It is suitable for patients who show negative PCR results with mild pneumoniae symptoms or have persisted pneumoniae symptoms for more than 10 days.
• Reliable: Detection of Covid-19 virus antibodies
• Rapid: Results in 10-15 minutes
• Easy: No need for extra equipment
• Samples: Just 10ul of specimen: Whole blood, serum, plasma
• Specificity: >95%
• Application: Good for testing people without symptoms (asymptomatic), people in close contact or under self-isolation, public screening
The test provides preliminary results. Negative results don’t preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and they cannot be used as the sole basis for treatment or other management decision.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For professional use only
*Pending Health Canada Approval